Parity circuit failure is a name of an error which contains the details regarding laptop collapse. It can provide you information regarding the reason due to which a system failure has happened by detecting which component or application of the device has malfunctioned. When this error shows up a numerical code is generated which indicates the faulty part. The manufacturer can only interpret it. The issue can crop up in any part of the system which makes it difficult to recognize.
A parity circuit generates as well as check the parity bit on the system memory when the checking is done. Usually, when the circuitry is not working accurately, it indicates a problem with either the system memory or the motherboard. If your system has received this error then following are the reasons which can be responsible.
- Failed or incorrect installation and uninstalling of software
- Invalid left entries in the “Windows Registry.”
- A virus or malware attack
- Improper system shutdown due to a power failure
- Accidentally deleted necessary data or registry entry
But with few simple steps, you can resolve the issues due to which this error has come up. Following is the detailed process which will lead you to a sound PC or laptop.
- Step 1: Download a repair tool which you can find on the internet like reimage repair. Save this tool to your desktop so that the software can be used efficiently.
- Step 2: After downloading the software install it and run the program to proceed further.
- Step 3: When the welcome box will appear click “Install” for initiating the installation process.
- Step 4: Here the tool will now install itself on your system and will download necessary updates. To keep the process of smooth a good internet connection will be required.
- Step 5: A preliminary scan of your machine will start after installation which will check the presence of the virus and other issues which are generating parity circuit failure error.
- Step 6: With the help of a full scan of the system, the tool will generate a diagnosis which will have detailed information on the damaged areas of the computer. Further, it will ask you for approval to proceed ahead with repairing the issue. If you wish to fix the problem, then click on the “Start Repair” option.
- Step 7: After completing the process of repairing the issue, your laptop will gain its usual functionalities. Now you can restart your system to use.
Feel free to contact Acer Technical Support Number New Zealand on toll free number if your smartphones, tablets, laptops or projector is facing any major or minor problem.